Friday, November 9, 2012

National Debt, Politics and America.


Hello. This week in my computer class I have to write about a subject or news website. And I am going with the subject of the National Debt, Politics and America. The topic is of my choice. Personally I like politics and things in that category.

The National Debt is a huge problem in our country. At this moment that I am writing this the debt total is $16,242,633,285,883, and rising over about $40,000 a second. At this rate when Barack Obama gets out of office in 4 years the debt will be over $64,970,533,143,332. This has been and still is affecting our economy for years now.

Now to move on to the Politics part of my blog, America needs someone that is going to be able to help with the National debt, illegal immigration, etc. I think that Mitt Romney would have been great choice for America because he is a business man and knows how to create jobs and run businesses. America needs to be run like a business, so that people from other countries will want to come here, and make a business or join businesses.

Another problem that America is facing with the Democrat party is the right to bear arms. The right to bear arms, which means the right to own them, is in the Constitution. The right to bear arms is an American right and no one should be able or allowed to just take that away from us. I agree with the government on wanting to get illegal guns away from the streets, but taking away our right to have them will not help the problem. I think that if you want to buy a gun you should have to be a legal American citizen, with a limit of about three or four guns per house hold.

Now onto the unemployment rate in the United States of America. The unemployment rate at this moment is currently 7.8%. The unemployment rate in Kentucky is 8.4%. The unemployment rate before George W. Bush was in office was 3.8%, after his first term it was 5.2%, after his second term when Obama and McCain were battling for President the rate was 7.7%. After Obama was elected the rate was 10.0%, then it went back down to 8.9%, now at this moment in time the rate is 7.8%. Hopefully the unemployment rate will go down and the employment rate up.

So this has been my blog about America, I hope what all I said about all of this will teach you people reading about what is going on in America in its past and now. Everything that you read in this article I got for online and what I learnt by watching the news. This was my first blog ever and I really like blogging because, I get to express my feelings to everyone. I really hope you guys enjoyed reading my blog and I thank you for taking time out of your day to read it. Please enjoy the rest of your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment